RV Ins Banner

Recreational Vehicle Insurance


A recreational vehicle shares the road with other automobiles, so you may think an auto insurance policy is all you need to cover your home away from home. However, an auto insurance policy needs to include many of the items you will find in a specialized recreational vehicle insurance policy.

We provide the recreational vehicle or camper coverage that best fits your situation.

We offer the following options for Recreational Vehicle Insurance:

Total loss replacement – covers a new RV (no more than 5 years old) when declared a total loss and provides the owner with a replacement unit of similar value
Replacement cost of personal belongings – covers the cost of replacing personal property that is destroyed during a specified event
Emergency expense coverage – covers costs incurred in the event of an accident or breakdown and forces you and your occupants to find other lodging and meals.
Comprehensive coverage – covers damage from vandalism, theft, natural disasters, fires, water damage, and other incidents not caused by a road accident.
Towing and roadside assistance – covers towing costs and mechanical costs if you can’t fix it yourself
Full-time liability – covers the RV when inhabited for more than a certain portion of the year. Similar to homeowner’s insurance in that its coverage includes medical expenses suffered by someone who is injured in or around your RV.
Medical insurance coverage – covers the medical expenses you incur when an accident occurs in your RV
Uninsured motorist coverage – covers you if you are injured and your RV if it is damage by non-insured motorist
Suspend collision coverage when in storage – allows you to suspend the portions of your policy which apply only when the vehicle is being used on the road.

Del-Val Insurance Group

65 W Street Rd suite B-201, Warminster Pa. 18974
Phone: (215) 354-0122
Fax: (215) 354-1218

Hours of Operation

Mon to Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm